Friday, December 26, 2008

This year my mom came up with this crazy idea called a "Progressive Christmas Eve". It turned out nice. The family drove from house to house eating one course at each stop. Susan and I made a Salad and put out good bread and cheese. The family all came by to see our place and meet Penelope. We had a good time and were able to clean up in 10 minutes. Finished the night off at my parents house. We ate great Turkey and Ham. It was sad not having Britt or Brandon around. Hopefully next year we can all be together. Maybe we will get a holiday next year at our house. The next morning Susan opened some presents I got her and we had fun just being together as a new family. Drove over to my parents for breakfast. My mom has finally found her Christmas decoration balance. The house looked great and brekfast was awesome. They spolied us and made us feel loved. After that we braved the traffic to Orange to meet Great Grandma and some more of Susan's family. Once again Kathy made a great dinner and showered us with love. They spoiled us as well. We are so blessed to have the parents we do.

Christmas was great this year. I can't wait for all the rest. I am very thankful for all that has been done for us this past year. Without our family I don't know where we would be. I wake up everyday thankful to have a house and food for my family.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: