Sunday, December 21, 2008

We've only been home three days now and it feels amazing. The aunties came to visit and have been helping us out. Our friends Sandor and Charity also made a surprise appearance. Haven't seen them in a long time. It's nice to have these people here to see her. We are very loved by our friends and feel blessed to be surrounded by them.

Penelope has been doing great. I think we have been getting enough sleep. I still feel like a zombie and poor Susan and her staples. C-Sections are intense. She is so amazing at handling all this.

When we first went to the hospital I found a penny in the first room. Then when they moved her into the prep room I found another penny. After Penelope was born I found another penny by the room they were checking her in.

Susan heard once that ghost leave change behind. She believes it's my grandma.

Being parents feels great. I believe we are doing a pretty good job so far.

No comments: